* Guile 1.8.9 release
@ 2021-01-12  8:20 Han-Wen Nienhuys
From: Han-Wen Nienhuys @ 2021-01-12  8:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ttn, Guile Devel

Hi Thien-Thi,

your timing is fortuitous. I just spent the christmas holidays delving
into GUILE 1.8's heap expansion strategy and found and fixed a bug
with it.

See

https://github.com/hanwen/guile/commit/9b32504780e0b604196be866b8c36079891e3cd6

How does code review for proposed patches work these days?

I'd be happy to polish it up (ie. add a proper test) for inclusion in
GUILE 1.8.9,

cheers,

--
Han-Wen Nienhuys - hanwenn@gmail.com - http://www.xs4all.nl/~hanwen

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-01-12  8:20 UTC | newest]