unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org 
 help / color / mirror / Atom feed
* [RFC] Package of Nomacs
@ 2020-12-30 18:32 Leo Prikler
  2020-12-31 15:37 ` Rovanion Luckey
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Leo Prikler @ 2020-12-30 18:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rovanion.luckey; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi rovanion,

> (define-module (nomacs)
The nomacs package should probably go to gnu/packages/image-
viewers.scm.

>     (source (origin
>               (method url-fetch)
>               (uri (string-append "
> https://codeload.github.com/nomacs/nomacs/tar.gz/" version))
>               (sha256
> "0z113mfxxdy3wafh0g1xxxwsc5qg0n42r4345c6rxvr6h02fkixv")))
Use git-fetch instead and don't recurse into submodules.  You will
likely encounter some errors, because it doesn't seem as though nomacs
expects you to have its inputs properly packages.  *sigh*

>      `(#:configure-flags (list "-DENABLE_TRANSLATIONS=true"
>                                "-DUSE_SYSTEM_QUAZIP=true"
>                                (string-append "../nomacs-" ,version
> "/ImageLounge"))
Instead of adding the path to the source directory, try `(cd
"ImageLounge")` in a phase after 'unpack.

>     (inputs `(("python"     ,python-wrapper)
>               ("qtbase"     ,qtbase)
>               ("qtlinguist" ,qttools)
>               ("qtsvg"      ,qtsvg)
>               ("exiv2"      ,exiv2)
>               ("libtiff"    ,libtiff)
>               ("opencv"     ,opencv)
>               ("libraw"     ,libraw)
>               ("quazip"     ,quazip)))
Try to sort them alphabetically, also don't put too much effort into
making the tails align.

> (description "Nomacs is a free, open source image viewer, which
> supports multiple platforms. You can use it for viewing all common
> image formats including RAW and psd images.
> 
> Nomacs features semi-transparent widgets that display additional
> information such as thumbnails, metadata or histogram. It is able to
> browse images in zip or MS Office files which can be extracted to a
> directory. Metadata stored with the image can be displayed and you
> can add notes to images. A thumbnail preview of the current folder is
> included as well as a file explorer panel which allows switching
> between folders. Within a directory you can apply a file filter, so
> that only images are displayed whose filenames have a certain string
> or match a regular expression. Activating the cache allows for
> instantly switching between images.
> 
> Nomacs includes image manipulation methods for adjusting brightness,
> contrast, saturation, hue, gamma, exposure. It has a pseudo color
> function which allows creating false color images. A unique feature
> of Nomacs is the synchronization of multiple instances. With this
> feature you can easily compare images by zooming and/or panning at
> the exactly same position or even by overlaying them with different
> opacity.
> Nomacs is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3 and
> available for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac, and OS/2.")
fill-column is at 78.  Also try to shorten this text and use double
spaces ("  ") between sentences.

> (license gpl3)
It is actually gpl3+ according to license/README.md.

> One thing that's missing is the plugins that are developed in a
> separate git repository [0] and not included in the source tarballs
> of the main repository [1]. Ideas on how to make them available in
> the `plugins` directory during build time are welcome.
A trick that's often used in Guix is
(inputs
 `(("extra-source-package"
    ,(origin ...)))
   [other inputs])
You can then (copy-recursively (assoc-ref inputs "extra-source-
package") destination) in a phase between 'unpack and 'configure.

Regards,
Leo



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: [RFC] Package of Nomacs
  2020-12-30 18:32 [RFC] Package of Nomacs Leo Prikler
@ 2020-12-31 15:37 ` Rovanion Luckey
  2020-12-31 16:12   ` Leo Prikler
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Rovanion Luckey @ 2020-12-31 15:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Prikler; +Cc: guix-devel

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1538 bytes --]

Hi Leo and thank you for your comments.

The nomacs package should probably go to gnu/packages/image-
> viewers.scm.
>
Yup.


> Use git-fetch instead and don't recurse into submodules.  You will
> likely encounter some errors, because it doesn't seem as though nomacs
> expects you to have its inputs properly packages.  *sigh*
>
Hmm, this one I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind. I think I
read in some packaging guidelines that url-fetch was preferred if possible.


> Instead of adding the path to the source directory, try `(cd
> "ImageLounge")` in a phase after 'unpack.
>
I'm told that cd is an unbound variable when I try that :/

       #:phases (modify-phases %standard-phases
                  (add-after 'unpack 'cd-to-source-dir
                    (lambda _ (call-with-output-string (cd
"ImageLounge")))))

Try to sort them alphabetically, also don't put too much effort into
> making the tails align.
>
Check.

> One thing that's missing is the plugins that are developed in a
> > separate git repository [0] and not included in the source tarballs
> > of the main repository [1]. Ideas on how to make them available in
> > the `plugins` directory during build time are welcome.
> A trick that's often used in Guix is
> (inputs
>  `(("extra-source-package"
>     ,(origin ...)))
>    [other inputs])
> You can then (copy-recursively (assoc-ref inputs "extra-source-
> package") destination) in a phase between 'unpack and 'configure.
>
 Thank you! And thank you for the rest of the comments too.

Happy new year!

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 2645 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: [RFC] Package of Nomacs
  2020-12-31 15:37 ` Rovanion Luckey
@ 2020-12-31 16:12   ` Leo Prikler
  2021-01-01 22:02     ` Rovanion Luckey
  2021-01-07 16:58     ` zimoun
  0 siblings, 2 replies; 9+ messages in thread
From: Leo Prikler @ 2020-12-31 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rovanion Luckey; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi Rovanion,

Am Donnerstag, den 31.12.2020, 16:37 +0100 schrieb Rovanion Luckey:
> [...]
>  
> > Use git-fetch instead and don't recurse into submodules.  You will
> > likely encounter some errors, because it doesn't seem as though
> > nomacs
> > expects you to have its inputs properly packages.  *sigh*
> 
> Hmm, this one I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind. I think
> I read in some packaging guidelines that url-fetch was preferred if
> possible.
The reason is two-fold: First, it seems to me, that this is a github-
generated tarball, which have been known to be unstable.  Second, the
tarball includes a large number of 3rd party sources already packaged
in Guix.  Most of them are git submodules, so by using a non-recursive
checkout you can strip them without much effort.

url-fetch is to be preferred, when there is a sane tarball to fetch. 
Most projects only hosted on github don't have that, but certain large-
scale projects (such as GNU itself or GNOME) do host tarballs.  It also
enables mirror:// URLS, which translate to a number of hosts, the first
of which to successfully provide a package is chosen.

> > Instead of adding the path to the source directory, try `(cd
> > "ImageLounge")` in a phase after 'unpack.
> > 
> 
> I'm told that cd is an unbound variable when I try that :/
My bad, the Scheme procedure equivalent to cd is "chdir".

Regards,
Leo



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: [RFC] Package of Nomacs
  2020-12-31 16:12   ` Leo Prikler
@ 2021-01-01 22:02     ` Rovanion Luckey
  2021-01-02 14:43       ` Rovanion Luckey
  2021-01-07 16:58     ` zimoun
  1 sibling, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Rovanion Luckey @ 2021-01-01 22:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel, Leo Prikler


[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 983 bytes --]

Hi Leo and thank you for explaining. And hi again guix-devel.

I've now rewritten the file according to your comments except that its
still its own file/module, something I'll fix later.

Now I'm stuck trying to figure out a build error after going from the
tarball release through url-fetch to the non-recursive git-clone download.
CMake finds the package OpenCV when it runs, removing OpenCV from the
package inputs results in an error from CMake (as expected). But the build
fails during the build phase with the following error:

> make[2]: *** No rule to make target 'opencv_core-NOTFOUND', needed by
'libnomacsCore.so.3.16.0'.  Stop.

I've not found any relevant mentions of opencv_core in the source code. I
tried adding monkeying about with the CMakeLists a little to no avail. Also
looked at what Debian does to their package but found nothing that I
thought to be relevant:
https://sources.debian.org/src/nomacs/3.12.0+dfsg-3/debian/

I've attached the new package source.

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 1288 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2: guix-package.scm --]
[-- Type: text/x-scheme, Size: 3753 bytes --]

(define-module (gnu packages nomacs)
  #:use-module (guix packages)
  #:use-module (guix git-download)
  #:use-module (guix build-system cmake)
  #:use-module (guix licenses)
  #:use-module (gnu packages python)
  #:use-module (gnu packages qt)
  #:use-module (gnu packages image)
  #:use-module (gnu packages pkg-config)
  #:use-module (gnu packages image)
  #:use-module (gnu packages image-processing)
  #:use-module (gnu packages photo)
  #:use-module (gnu packages compression))

(define-public nomacs
  (package
    (name "nomacs")
    (version "3.16.224")
    (source (origin
              (method git-fetch)
              (uri (git-reference
                    (url "https://github.com/rovanion/nomacs")
                    (commit version)))
              (sha256 "05d4hqg0gl3g9s2xf1hr7mc7g4cqarcap4nzxxa51fsphw2b8x16")))
    (build-system cmake-build-system)
    (native-inputs `(("pkg-config" ,pkg-config)))
    (arguments
     `(#:configure-flags (list "-DENABLE_TRANSLATIONS=true"
                               "-DUSE_SYSTEM_QUAZIP=true"
                               "-DENABLE_OPENCV=true")
       #:phases (modify-phases %standard-phases
                  (add-after 'unpack 'copy-plugins
                    (lambda* (#:key inputs #:allow-other-keys)
                      (copy-recursively (assoc-ref inputs "plugins")
                                        "ImageLounge/plugins")))
                  (add-after 'copy-plugins 'cd-to-source-dir
                    (lambda _ (chdir "ImageLounge") #t)))
       #:tests? #f))
    (inputs `(("plugins"    ,(origin (method git-fetch)
                                     (uri (git-reference
                                           (url "https://github.com/nomacs/nomacs-plugins")
                                           (commit "3.16")))
                                     (sha256 "1cpdwhfvaxm970nwdc1hc13848a85pqqi176m9xpa3krla9qskml")))
              ("exiv2"      ,exiv2)
              ("libraw"     ,libraw)
              ("libtiff"    ,libtiff)
              ("opencv"     ,opencv)
              ("python"     ,python-wrapper)
              ("quazip"     ,quazip)
              ("qtbase"     ,qtbase)
              ("qtsvg"      ,qtsvg)
              ("qtlinguist" ,qttools)))
    (synopsis "Image viewer for all common formats including RAW and PSD.")
    (description "Nomacs is a free, open source image viewer, which supports multiple platforms. You can use it for viewing all common image formats including RAW and psd images.

Nomacs features semi-transparent widgets that display additional information such as thumbnails, metadata or histogram. It is able to browse images in zip or MS Office files which can be extracted to a directory. Metadata stored with the image can be displayed and you can add notes to images. A thumbnail preview of the current folder is included as well as a file explorer panel which allows switching between folders. Within a directory you can apply a file filter, so that only images are displayed whose filenames have a certain string or match a regular expression. Activating the cache allows for instantly switching between images.

Nomacs includes image manipulation methods for adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, gamma, exposure. It has a pseudo color function which allows creating false color images. A unique feature of Nomacs is the synchronization of multiple instances. With this feature you can easily compare images by zooming and/or panning at the exactly same position or even by overlaying them with different opacity.
Nomacs is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3 and available for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac, and OS/2.")
    (home-page "https://nomacs.org/")
    (license gpl3+)))

nomacs

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: [RFC] Package of Nomacs
  2021-01-01 22:02     ` Rovanion Luckey
@ 2021-01-02 14:43       ` Rovanion Luckey
  2021-01-02 15:42         ` Leo Prikler
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Rovanion Luckey @ 2021-01-02 14:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel, Leo Prikler

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1877 bytes --]

I can get the package to build using the following steps:

git clone https://github.com/nomacs/nomacs.git
cd nomacs
mkdir build
cd build
guix environment --ad-hoc cmake make gcc libraw exiv2 libtiff opencv python
quazip qtbase qtsvg qttools pkg-config git
cmake "../ImageLounge" "-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo"
"-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/gnu/store/fiwxb6mlwhvnr49f9ydbhbam\
wp4bzb8b-nomacs-3.16.224" "-DCMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR=lib"
"-DCMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH_USE_LINK_PATH=TRUE" "-DCMAKE_INSTALL_RPA\
TH=/gnu/store/fiwxb6mlwhvnr49f9ydbhbamwp4bzb8b-nomacs-3.16.224/lib"
"-DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON" "-DENABLE_TRANSLATIO\
NS=true" "-DUSE_SYSTEM_QUAZIP=true" "-DENABLE_OPENCV=true"
make -j 8
./nomacs

For some reason that is different than when `guix package --from-file` runs.

Den fre 1 jan. 2021 kl 23:02 skrev Rovanion Luckey <
rovanion.luckey@gmail.com>:

> Hi Leo and thank you for explaining. And hi again guix-devel.
>
> I've now rewritten the file according to your comments except that its
> still its own file/module, something I'll fix later.
>
> Now I'm stuck trying to figure out a build error after going from the
> tarball release through url-fetch to the non-recursive git-clone download.
> CMake finds the package OpenCV when it runs, removing OpenCV from the
> package inputs results in an error from CMake (as expected). But the build
> fails during the build phase with the following error:
>
> > make[2]: *** No rule to make target 'opencv_core-NOTFOUND', needed by
> 'libnomacsCore.so.3.16.0'.  Stop.
>
> I've not found any relevant mentions of opencv_core in the source code. I
> tried adding monkeying about with the CMakeLists a little to no avail. Also
> looked at what Debian does to their package but found nothing that I
> thought to be relevant:
> https://sources.debian.org/src/nomacs/3.12.0+dfsg-3/debian/
>
> I've attached the new package source.
>

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 2740 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: [RFC] Package of Nomacs
  2021-01-02 14:43       ` Rovanion Luckey
@ 2021-01-02 15:42         ` Leo Prikler
  2021-01-03  1:01           ` Rovanion Luckey
  0 siblings, 1 reply; 9+ messages in thread
From: Leo Prikler @ 2021-01-02 15:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rovanion Luckey, guix-devel

Hello Rovanion,

Am Samstag, den 02.01.2021, 15:43 +0100 schrieb Rovanion Luckey:
> I can get the package to build using the following steps:
> 
> git clone https://github.com/nomacs/nomacs.git
> cd nomacs
> mkdir build
> cd build
> guix environment --ad-hoc cmake make gcc libraw exiv2 libtiff opencv
> python quazip qtbase qtsvg qttools pkg-config git
> cmake "../ImageLounge" "-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo" "-
> DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/gnu/store/fiwxb6mlwhvnr49f9ydbhbam\
> wp4bzb8b-nomacs-3.16.224" "-DCMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR=lib" "-
> DCMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH_USE_LINK_PATH=TRUE" "-DCMAKE_INSTALL_RPA\
> TH=/gnu/store/fiwxb6mlwhvnr49f9ydbhbamwp4bzb8b-nomacs-3.16.224/lib"
> "-DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON" "-DENABLE_TRANSLATIO\
> NS=true" "-DUSE_SYSTEM_QUAZIP=true" "-DENABLE_OPENCV=true"
> make -j 8
> ./nomacs
> 
> For some reason that is different than when `guix package --from-
> file` runs.
That doesn't say much, because `guix environment` provides little
isolation.  You might try with pure environments, but the better way of
replicating the build environment is using `-K`.

I have yet to look at your package definition (pardon me), but do you
notice anything strange between the Makefiles you generate on your own
vs. the Makefiles you generate in `guix build`?

Regards,
Leo



^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: [RFC] Package of Nomacs
  2021-01-02 15:42         ` Leo Prikler
@ 2021-01-03  1:01           ` Rovanion Luckey
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 9+ messages in thread
From: Rovanion Luckey @ 2021-01-03  1:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Prikler; +Cc: guix-devel

[-- Attachment #1: Type: text/plain, Size: 1096 bytes --]

Hi again Leo!

That doesn't say much, because `guix environment` provides little
> isolation.  You might try with pure environments, but the better way of
> replicating the build environment is using `-K`.
>

Ran in a `guix environment --pure --container` and it still built
successfully.


> I have yet to look at your package definition (pardon me), but do you
> notice anything strange between the Makefiles you generate on your own
> vs. the Makefiles you generate in `guix build`?
>

Thanks for the idea. Made me realise that I could run the build steps on my
own in the /tmp/ folders `guix build` generates with `--keep-failed`. And
in doing so I got it to build even there. Figured that it then has to be
some difference in the build steps and have now figured out that it is the
flag "-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo" that is causing the issue. If I
changed that to `Release` instead of `RelWithDebInfo` then the package
builds successfully. And it also has plugins now!

I will return with a revised version later. First I will try to package
libpsd, an optional dependency of Nomacs.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: text/html, Size: 1588 bytes --]

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* Re: [RFC] Package of Nomacs
  2020-12-31 16:12   ` Leo Prikler
  2021-01-01 22:02     ` Rovanion Luckey
@ 2021-01-07 16:58     ` zimoun
  1 sibling, 0 replies; 9+ messages in thread
From: zimoun @ 2021-01-07 16:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Leo Prikler; +Cc: Guix Devel, Rovanion Luckey

Hi,

On Thu, 31 Dec 2020 at 17:13, Leo Prikler <leo.prikler@student.tugraz.at> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 31.12.2020, 16:37 +0100 schrieb Rovanion Luckey:

> > > Use git-fetch instead and don't recurse into submodules.  You will
> > > likely encounter some errors, because it doesn't seem as though
> > > nomacs
> > > expects you to have its inputs properly packages.  *sigh*
> >
> > Hmm, this one I'm not sure I understand the reasoning behind. I think
> > I read in some packaging guidelines that url-fetch was preferred if
> > possible.
> The reason is two-fold: First, it seems to me, that this is a github-
> generated tarball, which have been known to be unstable.  Second, the
> tarball includes a large number of 3rd party sources already packaged
> in Guix.  Most of them are git submodules, so by using a non-recursive
> checkout you can strip them without much effort.
>
> url-fetch is to be preferred, when there is a sane tarball to fetch.
> Most projects only hosted on github don't have that, but certain large-
> scale projects (such as GNU itself or GNOME) do host tarballs.  It also
> enables mirror:// URLS, which translate to a number of hosts, the first
> of which to successfully provide a package is chosen.

In addition, Git repos are easy to archive on Software Heritage (and
fallback); "guix lint -c archival" save the source and then "guix
build" fetches from SWH if the upstream has disappeared in the
meantime.  The story about tarballs is more complicated: the archiving
is almost automatic now but the fallback does not work (yet!) even if
disarchive [1] is really promising.

1: https://git.ngyro.com/disarchive/tree/README


All the best,
simon


^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

* [RFC] Package of Nomacs
@ 2020-12-29 23:06 Rovanion Luckey
  0 siblings, 0 replies; 9+ messages in thread
From: Rovanion Luckey @ 2020-12-29 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel


[-- Attachment #1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 543 bytes --]

Hi,
I ended up working on a package for the image viewer Nomacs over Jul and
would like some feedback on what I've managed so far. One thing that's
missing is the plugins that are developed in a separate git repository [0]
and not included in the source tarballs of the main repository [1]. Ideas
on how to make them available in the `plugins` directory during build time
are welcome.

I have attached the package definition to this email.

[0]: https://github.com/nomacs/nomacs-plugins/releases
[1]: https://github.com/nomacs/nomacs/releases

[-- Attachment #1.2: Type: text/html, Size: 780 bytes --]

[-- Attachment #2: guix-package.scm --]
[-- Type: text/x-scheme, Size: 2941 bytes --]

(define-module (nomacs)
  #:use-module (guix packages)
  #:use-module (guix download)
  #:use-module (guix build-system cmake)
  #:use-module (guix licenses)
  #:use-module (gnu packages python)
  #:use-module (gnu packages qt)
  #:use-module (gnu packages image)
  #:use-module (gnu packages pkg-config)
  #:use-module (gnu packages image)
  #:use-module (gnu packages image-processing)
  #:use-module (gnu packages photo)
  #:use-module (gnu packages compression))

(define-public nomacs
  (package
    (name "nomacs")
    (version "3.16.224")
    (source (origin
              (method url-fetch)
              (uri (string-append "https://codeload.github.com/nomacs/nomacs/tar.gz/" version))
              (sha256 "0z113mfxxdy3wafh0g1xxxwsc5qg0n42r4345c6rxvr6h02fkixv")))
    (build-system cmake-build-system)
    (arguments
     `(#:configure-flags (list "-DENABLE_TRANSLATIONS=true"
                               "-DUSE_SYSTEM_QUAZIP=true"
                               (string-append "../nomacs-" ,version "/ImageLounge"))
       #:tests? #f))
    (native-inputs `(("pkg-config" ,pkg-config)))
    (inputs `(("python"     ,python-wrapper)
              ("qtbase"     ,qtbase)
              ("qtlinguist" ,qttools)
              ("qtsvg"      ,qtsvg)
              ("exiv2"      ,exiv2)
              ("libtiff"    ,libtiff)
              ("opencv"     ,opencv)
              ("libraw"     ,libraw)
              ("quazip"     ,quazip)))
    (synopsis "Image viewer for all common formats including RAW and PSD.")
    (description "Nomacs is a free, open source image viewer, which supports multiple platforms. You can use it for viewing all common image formats including RAW and psd images.

Nomacs features semi-transparent widgets that display additional information such as thumbnails, metadata or histogram. It is able to browse images in zip or MS Office files which can be extracted to a directory. Metadata stored with the image can be displayed and you can add notes to images. A thumbnail preview of the current folder is included as well as a file explorer panel which allows switching between folders. Within a directory you can apply a file filter, so that only images are displayed whose filenames have a certain string or match a regular expression. Activating the cache allows for instantly switching between images.

Nomacs includes image manipulation methods for adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, gamma, exposure. It has a pseudo color function which allows creating false color images. A unique feature of Nomacs is the synchronization of multiple instances. With this feature you can easily compare images by zooming and/or panning at the exactly same position or even by overlaying them with different opacity.
Nomacs is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3 and available for Windows, Linux, FreeBSD, Mac, and OS/2.")
    (home-page "https://nomacs.org/")
    (license gpl3)))

nomacs

^ permalink raw reply	[flat|nested] 9+ messages in thread

end of thread, other threads:[~2021-01-07 16:58 UTC | newest]

Thread overview: 9+ messages (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2020-12-30 18:32 [RFC] Package of Nomacs Leo Prikler
2020-12-31 15:37 ` Rovanion Luckey
2020-12-31 16:12   ` Leo Prikler
2021-01-01 22:02     ` Rovanion Luckey
2021-01-02 14:43       ` Rovanion Luckey
2021-01-02 15:42         ` Leo Prikler
2021-01-03  1:01           ` Rovanion Luckey
2021-01-07 16:58     ` zimoun
  -- strict thread matches above, loose matches on Subject: below --
2020-12-29 23:06 Rovanion Luckey

unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org 

This inbox may be cloned and mirrored by anyone:

	git clone --mirror https://yhetil.org/guix-devel/0 guix-devel/git/0.git

	# If you have public-inbox 1.1+ installed, you may
	# initialize and index your mirror using the following commands:
	public-inbox-init -V2 guix-devel guix-devel/ https://yhetil.org/guix-devel \
		guix-devel@gnu.org
	public-inbox-index guix-devel

Example config snippet for mirrors.
Newsgroups are available over NNTP:
	nntp://news.yhetil.org/yhetil.gnu.guix.devel
	nntp://news.gmane.io/gmane.comp.gnu.guix.devel


AGPL code for this site: git clone http://ou63pmih66umazou.onion/public-inbox.git