Hi, I ended up working on a package for the image viewer Nomacs over Jul and would like some feedback on what I've managed so far. One thing that's missing is the plugins that are developed in a separate git repository [0] and not included in the source tarballs of the main repository [1]. Ideas on how to make them available in the `plugins` directory during build time are welcome. I have attached the package definition to this email. [0]: https://github.com/nomacs/nomacs-plugins/releases [1]: https://github.com/nomacs/nomacs/releases