unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
From: Rovanion Luckey <rovanion.luckey@gmail.com>
To: guix-devel@gnu.org, Leo Prikler <leo.prikler@student.tugraz.at>
Subject: Re: [RFC] Package of Nomacs
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2021 15:43:20 +0100	[thread overview]

I can get the package to build using the following steps:

git clone https://github.com/nomacs/nomacs.git
cd nomacs
mkdir build
cd build
guix environment --ad-hoc cmake make gcc libraw exiv2 libtiff opencv python
quazip qtbase qtsvg qttools pkg-config git
cmake "../ImageLounge" "-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RelWithDebInfo"
"-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/gnu/store/fiwxb6mlwhvnr49f9ydbhbam\
wp4bzb8b-nomacs-3.16.224" "-DCMAKE_INSTALL_LIBDIR=lib"
"-DCMAKE_INSTALL_RPATH_USE_LINK_PATH=TRUE" "-DCMAKE_INSTALL_RPA\
TH=/gnu/store/fiwxb6mlwhvnr49f9ydbhbamwp4bzb8b-nomacs-3.16.224/lib"
"-DCMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE=ON" "-DENABLE_TRANSLATIO\
NS=true" "-DUSE_SYSTEM_QUAZIP=true" "-DENABLE_OPENCV=true"
make -j 8
./nomacs

For some reason that is different than when `guix package --from-file` runs.