unofficial mirror of emacs-tangents@gnu.org
* Continuous scroll for pdf-tools
@ 2023-06-28 16:45 Rahguzar
From: Rahguzar @ 2023-06-28 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-tangents

Hi All,

Sometime ago, I came across Daniel Nicolai's image-roll package and his
companion fork of pdf-tools which together allow showing multiple
pages of the document together and thus scrolling through the whole
document continuously. I ran into some issues with the combination which
I tried to fix and the results are no close to satisfactory for me. More
details can be seen here,

https://github.com/dalanicolai/image-roll.el/issues/19#issue-1773304146

If you have wanted this functionality, please try the my fork of
image-roll which is hosted at,

https://github.com/aikrahguzar/image-roll.el

together with the continuous scroll branch of my pdf-tools fork

https://github.com/aikrahguzar/pdf-tools/tree/continuous-scroll

and report back your experience and even better fixes for any problems
you encountered.

P.S. I am not sure this is the right mailing list for this but I can't
think of a better one.

Thanks and big thanks to Daniel Nicolai for his package,
Rahguzar

* Re: Continuous scroll for pdf-tools
@ 2023-07-05  5:59 Peter Mao
From: Peter Mao @ 2023-07-05  5:59 UTC (permalink / raw)