* [NonGNU ELPA] New package: ekg
@ 2023-01-02 22:27 Andrew Hyatt
From: Andrew Hyatt @ 2023-01-02 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hi everyone,

I've created a new package called ekg, which can be found at
https://github.com/ahyatt/ekg.  I'd like to add it to NonGNU ELPA.

This is a note-taking app in the same PKMS space as org-roam, but
also can store other things as well - maybe one way to put it is
that it's a way you can either creates notes with tags, or attach
notes and tags to existing resources. Those resources now are just
URLs but can be expanded later.

One of the notable design choices is that this is built on top of
my triples package (which has been added to GNU ELPA), and so
everything, notes, tags, URLs, and all, is stored in a sqlite
database.

The README.org file in that repository has much more information
about design and usage.

I have FSP papers, so this could theoretically go into GNU ELPA,
but I'd like it to be easy to contribute to this, so I'd prefer
not having to ask for FSF papers from all contributors.

Thank you, and please let me know what you think.