It's been a few weeks since this proposal. Besides Jean's feedback, I haven't heard whether or not this package is acceptable, so I'm guessing the timing of me sending this during holidays was probably unfortunate. Could a maintainer please take a look and let me know? On Mon, Jan 2, 2023 at 5:27 PM Andrew Hyatt wrote: > > Hi everyone, > > I've created a new package called ekg, which can be found at > https://github.com/ahyatt/ekg. I'd like to add it to NonGNU ELPA. > > This is a note-taking app in the same PKMS space as org-roam, but > also can store other things as well - maybe one way to put it is > that it's a way you can either creates notes with tags, or attach > notes and tags to existing resources. Those resources now are just > URLs but can be expanded later. > > One of the notable design choices is that this is built on top of > my triples package (which has been added to GNU ELPA), and so > everything, notes, tags, URLs, and all, is stored in a sqlite > database. > > The README.org file in that repository has much more information > about design and usage. > > I have FSP papers, so this could theoretically go into GNU ELPA, > but I'd like it to be easy to contribute to this, so I'd prefer > not having to ask for FSF papers from all contributors. > > Thank you, and please let me know what you think. >