It sounds like you are using an old version of the triples library. Can you check to see if you have the latest version from gnu elpa? On Fri, Jan 20, 2023 at 1:54 AM Jean Louis wrote: > * Andrew Hyatt [2023-01-19 17:28]: > > > Please include or support Emacs 29 version with SQLite built-in. Is it > > > possible? > > > > Not only is it possible, we already do this. > > I can't see, I could see that it requires package emacs-sqlite3 > something, I may be wrong. Maybe that package uses underlying sqlite > in new Emacs. > > > > ekg--should-show-id-p: Symbol’s function definition is void: ffap-url-p > > > > > > > Thanks, fixed, by adding a require stanza at the top. > > After that, there is this error: > > Symbol’s function definition is void: triples-with-transaction > > and that takes place on C-c C-c in note buffer. > > > -- > Jean > > Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns: > https://www.fsf.org/campaigns > > In support of Richard M. Stallman > https://stallmansupport.org/ >