On Thu, Jan 19, 2023 at 5:19 AM Jean Louis wrote: > * Andrew Hyatt [2023-01-17 08:21]: > > It's been a few weeks since this proposal. Besides Jean's feedback, I > > haven't heard whether or not this package is acceptable, so I'm guessing > > the timing of me sending this during holidays was probably unfortunate. > > Could a maintainer please take a look and let me know? > > > > This is a note-taking app in the same PKMS space as org-roam, but > > > also can store other things as well - maybe one way to put it is > > > that it's a way you can either creates notes with tags, or attach > > > notes and tags to existing resources. Those resources now are just > > > URLs but can be expanded later. > > Please include or support Emacs 29 version with SQLite built-in. Is it > possible? Not only is it possible, we already do this. > > > ekg--should-show-id-p: Symbol’s function definition is void: ffap-url-p > Thanks, fixed, by adding a require stanza at the top. > > > > One of the notable design choices is that this is built on top of > > > my triples package (which has been added to GNU ELPA), and so > > > everything, notes, tags, URLs, and all, is stored in a sqlite > > > database. > > I have predicted for myself that many similar packages would coming, > since the inception of built-in SQLite in Emacs. Those there were > other packages, it will become much easier to provide single-user > database based note taking applications. > > -- > Jean > > Take action in Free Software Foundation campaigns: > https://www.fsf.org/campaigns > > In support of Richard M. Stallman > https://stallmansupport.org/ >