all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Cantarell font with the gnome desktop interface
@ 2022-08-15  3:22 Christophe Pisteur
From: Christophe Pisteur @ 2022-08-15  3:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help guix

Hello,
Since I use a profile based on kernel 5.18, the cantarell font is not
available in the gnome desktop interface (gnome-tweak / fonts): the
cantarell font is not listed in the list of available interface fonts.
When I revert to a profile based on a 5.17 kernel, the cantarell font
is available in the gnome desktop interface (and selected by default).
What can I do to find the cantarell font with a profile based on kernel
5.18?
Thank you
Christophe