I forgot one step, On Monday, August 15th, 2022 at 14:15, Luis Felipe wrote: > I checked in my system (guix system 3f17158, kernel 5.18.12), and saw the same: No font appears selected in GNOME Tweaks. That seems like a bug to me. > > As a workaround, I did the following: > > 1. guix install font-abattis-cantarell > 2. fc-cache -rv (see https://guix.gnu.org/en/manual/devel/en/html_node/Application-Setup.html#X11-Fonts) 3. Reload GNOME Shell (press Alt+F2, type the letter r in the command box, and press Enter) After this, the boldish font in the shell should change. > Then, launch GNOME Tweaks again and cantarell should be selected.