all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Guix key signing party at FOSDEM?
@ 2018-02-03 14:14 Chris Marusich
From: Chris Marusich @ 2018-02-03 14:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi everyone,

It was a pleasure meeting many of you yesterday at the GNU Guix meet-up!

Some people expressed an interest in PGP key signing, but unfortunately
we didn't have time to do that on Friday.  In addition, I'm one of those
who did not register in time for the FOSDEM key signing event, so I
can't participate in that this year.  In spite of this, I'm interested
in doing a mini key signing party with other like-minded Guix members,
if you're still in the area.

Would any of you be interested in getting together for an hour or so to
do this, either today or tomorrow?  If not, that's totally fine - I just
hate to miss the opportunity while I'm here!

I hope you all enjoy FOSDEM!

--
Chris

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Guix key signing party at FOSDEM?
@ 2018-02-03 17:31 Alex ter Weele
From: Alex ter Weele @ 2018-02-03 17:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: cmmarusich, guix-devel

I would be interested :) I agree that tomorrow would give people time
to prepare.