Good point! I would suggest tomorrow, so we have a chance of printing our keys at the hotel. Andreas On 3 February 2018 15:14:24 CET, Chris Marusich wrote: >Hi everyone, > >It was a pleasure meeting many of you yesterday at the GNU Guix >meet-up! > >Some people expressed an interest in PGP key signing, but unfortunately >we didn't have time to do that on Friday. In addition, I'm one of >those >who did not register in time for the FOSDEM key signing event, so I >can't participate in that this year. In spite of this, I'm interested >in doing a mini key signing party with other like-minded Guix members, >if you're still in the area. > >Would any of you be interested in getting together for an hour or so to >do this, either today or tomorrow? If not, that's totally fine - I >just >hate to miss the opportunity while I'm here! > >I hope you all enjoy FOSDEM! > >-- >Chris -- Sent from my Android device with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.