all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* New topic: packaging
@ 2019-02-11 14:38 Laura Lazzati
From: Laura Lazzati @ 2019-02-11 14:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix-devel

Hi Guix again!

Another topic is about showing how to package.

Gábor suggested maybe using my experience about creating a new R package.

My idea is to show how to look for a package that is not packaged,
package it and the workflow for testing it with git am and send it to
the patches list. WDTY?

Again, let's the discussion start and let's have in mind our friendly
reminder that it is introductory, not the whole manual, and it is also
a note to self ;)

Regards!
Laura