unofficial mirror of help-guix@gnu.org
* building but skipping tests?
@ 2021-08-07 23:31 Andy Tai
From: Andy Tai @ 2021-08-07 23:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi, if I try to install a package and that may trigger building a
number of dependencies (when no substitutes for some reason but that
is outside the concern of this question), I notice that since the
build processes would run the tests by default, that takes a lot of
time.   I wonder if it is possible to skip tests when building
locally?   Of course running tests are good but if I am not a
developer of the packages being built running the tests may not be of
much utility to me.

Thanks for the info on this.