Andy Tai skribis: > Hi, if I try to install a package and that may trigger building a > number of dependencies (when no substitutes for some reason but that > is outside the concern of this question), I notice that since the > build processes would run the tests by default, that takes a lot of > time. I wonder if it is possible to skip tests when building > locally? Of course running tests are good but if I am not a > developer of the packages being built running the tests may not be of > much utility to me. > > Thanks for the info on this. Hi, The '--without-tests=pkg' option disables running tests for 'pkg' when using 'guix build' or 'guix install'. It is described at the end of [1]. [1] https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Package-Transformation-Options.html