unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
From: znavko@disroot.org
To: "Ludovic Courtès" <ludo@gnu.org>, "Pavel Maryanov" <acid@jack.kiev.ua>
Cc: guix-devel@gnu.org
Subject: Re: New Russian PO file for 'guix-manual' (version 1.0.0-pre3)
Date: Thu, 09 May 2019 14:42:11 +0000	[thread overview]

Hello, Ludvic! Thank you for your corrections. Pavel had added me (znavko) to TP translators team to guix-manual, guix, guix-packages packages. So, I can send updates, but I need your support.
I do not understand how to translate  “contributing.texi” to “contributing.ru.texi” cause I did not touch it at all.
The other corrections are made and my current po file is placed here https://gitgud.io/znavko/guix-manual-ru/blob/master/guix-manual-1.0.0-pre3.ru.po
It was migrated from pre1 (when I translated pre1 and pre3 appeared) and also it was merged from Pavel's file sent to TP and my file that I had translated that moment when Pavel's file was published.
So, now I have newly added translations, and need you to check if this file is correct.
Let me know what to do exactly and then I'll send my translation.