unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* https://guix.gnu.org/packages ?
@ 2020-05-06 13:05 zimoun
From: zimoun @ 2020-05-06 13:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix Devel

Dear,

Is someone really use this interface [1]?

[1] https://guix.gnu.org/packages/

Because, when I need something, I prefer to use this one [2].

[2] http://hpc.guix.info/browse

Does it make sense to replace the interface of [1] by the interface by [2]?

Bonus: the interface [2] provides a link to the Data Service. :-)

Thank you in advance for any comment.

All the best,
simon