unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Guix meetup at FOSSY?
@ 2023-06-29 16:35 Timothy Sample
From: Timothy Sample @ 2023-06-29 16:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi all,

The first FOSSY (Free and Open Source Yearly) conference is coming up in
two weeks!  It’s being hosted in Portland, OR by the Software Freedom
Conservancy.

I was looking over the schedule and I spotted a few familiar names from
the Guix community.  Why don’t we plan a little Guix meetup?  It could
be as simple as a Guix luncheon or we could try to find time for some
sort of hackathon (though it’s getting to be short notice for that...).
Let’s take this opportunity to bring some Guixers together in North
America for a change!

Who’s in?

-- Tim