On 2023-07-04, Timothy Sample wrote: > Vagrant Cascadian writes: >> On 2023-06-29, Timothy Sample wrote: >>> The first FOSSY (Free and Open Source [Software] Yearly) conference >>> is coming up in two weeks! It’s being hosted in Portland, OR by the >>> Software Freedom Conservancy. >>> >>> Why don’t we plan a little Guix meetup? >> >> Sounds great! > > Well, I was waiting to hear from more folks, but maybe not that many of > us are going to FOSSY. Either way, I still think we should plan > something. > > What about having a Guix lunch on Friday? I don’t really have strong > feelings, but I thought I’d propose something concrete to get things > going. I’ve never been to Portland, so I don’t have thoughts about > where to meet. Do you know the city at all? I have a couple decades of experience in Portland... :) There are not a lot of things near the venue, but I will look for options that are nearby and/or quick to get to by public transit ... and ideally with outdoor seating or takeaway options. live well, vagrant