On 2023-06-29, Timothy Sample wrote: > The first FOSSY (Free and Open Source Yearly) conference is coming up in > two weeks! It’s being hosted in Portland, OR by the Software Freedom > Conservancy. > > I was looking over the schedule and I spotted a few familiar names from > the Guix community. Why don’t we plan a little Guix meetup? It could > be as simple as a Guix luncheon or we could try to find time for some > sort of hackathon (though it’s getting to be short notice for that...). > Let’s take this opportunity to bring some Guixers together in North > America for a change! > > Who’s in? Sounds great! Will present a talk Sunday in which I will definitely be mentioning the Guix bootstrapping work! Breaking the Chains of Trusting Trust: Reproducible Builds and More! https://2023.fossy.us/schedule/presentation/118/ live well, vagrant