On 2023-07-06, Timothy Sample wrote: > Vagrant Cascadian writes: >> On 2023-07-04, Timothy Sample wrote: >> >>> What about having a Guix lunch on Friday? ... >> There are not a lot of things near the venue, but I will look for >> options that are nearby and/or quick to get to by public transit ... and >> ideally with outdoor seating or takeaway options. > > That sounds fantastic! Thank you. My current best idea is the handful of food carts at pioneer courthouse square, with a few different carts that cater to various dietary needs and appetites... about 10-15 minutes on the MAX, with stops right at both endpoints! Presuming nobody wants to miss any talks, looks like Friday lunch is from 12:30 to 2pm... so that should leave roughly a short hour to hang out and chat and whatnot, more if we coordinate transit times. :) live well, vagrant