all messages for Emacs-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Would (Eval-when-compile (require 'treesit)) eliminate the need for (declare-function)s?
@ 2023-04-17  3:12 Yuan Fu
From: Yuan Fu @ 2023-04-17  3:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

I’ve made the mistake of forgetting to add (declare-function treesit-xxx) when using functions from treesit.c far too many times (sorry!). Since treesit.el contains declare-function’s for every function in treesit.c, if we use (eval-when-compile (require ’treesit)), would it eliminate the need for adding declare-function’s? Should we do that?

Yuan