* Question about pgtk -- is it meant to fix the disconnect crash bug?
@ 2021-03-03 22:51 Sean Whitton
From: Sean Whitton @ 2021-03-03 22:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yuuki Harano; +Cc: emacs-devel

Hello Yuuki,

Thank you for your work on pgtk; I am trying it out on Wayland for the
first time today.  I noticed that an Emacs daemon started from a tty
crashes when the Wayland compositor exits.  I had thought that one of
the benefits of the pgtk branch was that it would not have this bug,
which plagues the old Emacs GTK builds.  Am I just making that up?

Thanks.

--
Sean Whitton