* No GCPRO in directory-files and directory-files-and-attributes
@ 2003-12-01 22:32 Lars Hansen
From: Lars Hansen @ 2003-12-01 22:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

In dired.c I have noticed that file name handlers are called using the
function call<n> from eval.c. However, there are two exceptions, the
calls in functions Fdirectory-files and Fdirectory-files-and-attributes
where Ffuncall is used instead. This means that the arguments are not
protected with GCPRO. Is this intensional or is it a bug? To me it looks
like a bug, but I may be missing something.