all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Guix and sel4
@ 2018-01-14 21:16 radoslaw
From: radoslaw @ 2018-01-14 21:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: help-guix

Hi,

In 2016 David Craven has sent an email about his attempt in using sel4
(genode with sel4 to be exact) with guix
(https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/help-guix/2016-12/msg00058.html). Do
You know if he succeeded or not? And if not where there any substantial
blockers or just lack of time?

Also while I'm asking would it be possible to use only the microkernel
without the genode ecosystem in the guixsd? And on that topic is guixsd
able to cross-compile? It already has the sandboxing for the packages so
I would imagine it couldn't be that difficult but maybe it wasn't tried
out before. I should probably RTFM but this is just a side-note
question.

Cheers,
Radek