all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: radoslaw@chmielarz.xyz
To: Paul Boddie <paul@boddie.org.uk>
Cc: Help-Guix <help-guix-bounces+radoslaw=chmielarz.xyz@gnu.org>,
	help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Guix and sel4
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 21:44:08 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

It wasn't entirely what I was hoping for but thank You for answering. So
to dig a little deeper how closely is guix connected to linux kernel? In
other words what would have to be changed in order to work with a
different kernel and therefore different syscalls? I don't mean the
whole system but the minimal set. I would assume that a toolchain (make,
binutils, gcc), obviously guile if there is anything specific to linux
in it. Anything else?

Cheers,
Radek