all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Hi, I am R Veera Kumar - Current Outreachy selected Applicant
@ 2020-03-07 14:08 Veera
From: Veera @ 2020-03-07 14:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi,

I am R Veera Kumar from India. I have been selected as Outreachy applicant
for May 2020 round.

I like to work with Danny Milosavljevic, the mentor of the project:
 Guix Integration of desktop environments into GNU Guix

I am a self taught computer and software user. I am a Linux user for 15 years.
I have used Redhat, Fedora, Debian and others. I have built Linuxfromscratch
and Beyond LFS and used them for a custom distro for myself. I know some C,
Shell, awk, Perl, Python, Lua and basic system administration.

I have heard about Guix from news and have checked about it a little before.
I do not know Scheme/Guile Language.

How do I get started?
What contributions can I make?

Thanks,
R Veera Kumar
mail: vkor@vkten.in, veerakumar.r@gmail.com
India

* Hi, I am R Veera Kumar - Current Outreachy selected Applicant
@ 2020-03-07 14:43 Veera