all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* One week to our gathering in Paris!
@ 2018-12-03  9:23 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2018-12-03  9:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel, Help Guix

Hello Guix!

Next Monday, Dec. 10, some of us will be gathering in Paris, France, for
an informal meetup.  If you haven’t made up your mind yet, now’s the
time!  :-)

  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/ParisGathering2018

Please make sure to add your name to the list of attendees (or
let me know privately) so we have a better idea of how many of us will
be there when booking for lunch etc.

Some of us already listed possible topics on the wiki page above.  We’ll
make it very much “unconference style” and select topics to discuss as
we go.

For lunch we’ll try to plan ahead and reserve space at a neighboring
restaurant with vegetarian options (please let me know privately if you
have other constraints.)  Konrad, as I think you know the area better
than me, I’d be happy to discuss this off-list.  :-)

See you there!

Ludo’.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Paris gathering: Sunday dinner, etc.
@ 2018-12-07 16:57 ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2018-12-07 16:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel; +Cc: Help Guix

Hi Guix!

ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) skribis:

> Next Monday, Dec. 10, some of us will be gathering in Paris, France, for
> an informal meetup.  If you haven’t made up your mind yet, now’s the
> time!  :-)
>
>   https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/ParisGathering2018

If anyone is around in Paris on the evening of Sunday 9th, I’d be happy
to have dinner with them in town!  Please let me know if you’re
interested.

I’ll try to come up with a place where we can meet and eat and post the
address here; if people have suggestions, I’m all ears!

Ludo’.

* Re: Paris gathering: Sunday dinner, etc.
@ 2018-12-07 22:33   ` Ricardo Wurmus
From: Ricardo Wurmus @ 2018-12-07 22:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ludovic Courtès; +Cc: guix-devel, Help Guix

Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> writes:

> If anyone is around in Paris on the evening of Sunday 9th, I’d be happy
> to have dinner with them in town!  Please let me know if you’re
> interested.

I’m sadly unavailable.  On Sunday I’ll still be on the bus.  Will we go
for dinner on Monday?  (Or should we join the reproducible builds folks
in the proposed cafe?)

--
Ricardo

* Re: Paris gathering: Sunday dinner, etc.
@ 2018-12-08 22:37     ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2018-12-08 22:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Ricardo Wurmus; +Cc: guix-devel, Help Guix

Hi!

Ricardo Wurmus <rekado@elephly.net> skribis:

> Ludovic Courtès <ludo@gnu.org> writes:
>
>> If anyone is around in Paris on the evening of Sunday 9th, I’d be happy
>> to have dinner with them in town!  Please let me know if you’re
>> interested.
>
> I’m sadly unavailable.  On Sunday I’ll still be on the bus.  Will we go
> for dinner on Monday?  (Or should we join the reproducible builds folks
> in the proposed cafe?)

We’ll go for dinner on Monday too, either with the R-B people or
separately, we’ll have to decide (I suspect only some of the folks
coming on Monday are going to the R-B summit, so it might be wise to
have a separate dinner; we’ll see!).

Have a good trip and see you on Monday!

@ 2018-12-08 22:41     ` Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2018-12-08 22:41 UTC (permalink / raw)