Hello Guix! Next Monday, Dec. 10, some of us will be gathering in Paris, France, for an informal meetup. If you haven’t made up your mind yet, now’s the time! :-) https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/ParisGathering2018 Please make sure to add your name to the list of attendees (or let me know privately) so we have a better idea of how many of us will be there when booking for lunch etc. Some of us already listed possible topics on the wiki page above. We’ll make it very much “unconference style” and select topics to discuss as we go. For lunch we’ll try to plan ahead and reserve space at a neighboring restaurant with vegetarian options (please let me know privately if you have other constraints.) Konrad, as I think you know the area better than me, I’d be happy to discuss this off-list. :-) See you there! Ludo’.