all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Successfully running GNOME on core-updates + staging
@ 2018-04-21  7:54 Mark H Weaver
From: Mark H Weaver @ 2018-04-21  7:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello Guix,

I've successfully updated my x86_64 GuixSD system to my private branch
based on 'core-updates' with recent 'master' and 'staging' merged into
it.  This system includes a full GNOME desktop environment plus a few
programs based on Qt.  It all works quite well.

My branch includes a few draft fixes and workarounds that I haven't yet
pushed, but nothing that would require many rebuilds to update later.

So, I think it might be time to ask Hydra to build all of core-updates,
after staging is merged into it.

What do you think?

      Mark

* Starting 'core-updates'?