all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Guix to participate in the Google Summer of Code
@ 2018-02-14 23:47 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2018-02-14 23:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix-devel

Hello Guix!

GNU has been accepted as an umbrella organization for GSoC.  That means
that Guix can participate in GSoC under the aegis of GNU, like we did in
previous years.

For that we need mentors: see below the info you need to send if you
wish to be a mentor.  Also, don’t hesitate to ask if you’re unsure what
it means to be a mentor, or if you plan to have vacations during summer
(I do :-)), we can certainly find a co-mentor.

We also need topics: consider updating
<https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/GSoC-2018>.

Last but not least, we need candidates: if you’re a student lurking,
let’s get in touch; if you’re a contributor, spread the word!

Ludo’.

[-- Attachment #2: Type: message/rfc822, Size: 5484 bytes --]

From: Giuseppe Scrivano <gscrivano@gnu.org>
To: GNU Summer Of Code <summer-of-code@gnu.org>
Subject: [IMPORTANT] GNU has been accepted & mentors registration
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2018 19:37:20 +0100

Hi everyone,

I just got the confirmation the GNU project was accepted this year.

Now we can add mentors.  Everyone who wants to be a mentor should fill
and send this information off-list to Darshit, Jose, myself:

Name:
Email:
AltEmail:
Phone: