Hello Guix! GNU has been accepted as an umbrella organization for GSoC. That means that Guix can participate in GSoC under the aegis of GNU, like we did in previous years. For that we need mentors: see below the info you need to send if you wish to be a mentor. Also, don’t hesitate to ask if you’re unsure what it means to be a mentor, or if you plan to have vacations during summer (I do :-)), we can certainly find a co-mentor. We also need topics: consider updating . Last but not least, we need candidates: if you’re a student lurking, let’s get in touch; if you’re a contributor, spread the word! Ludo’.