all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* ethernet not loading
@ 2019-01-09 19:09 nightowl
From: nightowl @ 2019-01-09 19:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Help guix

I have not been able to get my ethernet to connect.

I have a Broadcom BCM4401-B0 chip set using B44 driver.

I use dmesg command and see following message:

b44 ssb0:0: Required 30 BIT MASK unsupported by system.

Is there a way around this?  As an independent test, I have tried the
Trisquel 8 distro and it is able to use the ethernet, so the hardware
seems to be ok.