all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* PHP 7.0 & php-fpm
@ 2016-02-06 16:43 pe.cg
From: pe.cg @ 2016-02-06 16:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hello,

I'm preparing myself to migrate to GuixSD in the following weeks, I've
read a couple of pages from the documentation, and how the whole system
is build, so far I can go without having LVM, and since I only use a
lightweight window manager, the lack of GNOME and KDE are no drawbacks
for me; only php is missing, and since I write programs in that language
(on a daily basis), I wonder what would be necessary to have that
package on the guix repo? And what would be required to write a GNU
Shepherd service for php-fpm. I willing to do those task so I can
complete the adoption of a new system with confidence.

Thanks in advance,

--
Git Repos: http://notabug.org/pecg
XMPP/Jabber: pe.cg@krutt.org