all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* bug#40803: One page HTML cookbooks are 404
@ 2020-04-23 22:17 operator.name via Bug reports for GNU Guix
From: operator.name via Bug reports for GNU Guix @ 2020-04-23 22:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 40803

As of now these following pages 404:

https://guix.gnu.org/cookbook/de/guix-cookbook.de.html
https://guix.gnu.org/cookbook/en/guix-cookbook.html
https://guix.gnu.org/cookbook/es/guix-cookbook.es.html
https://guix.gnu.org/cookbook/fr/guix-cookbook.fr.html
https://guix.gnu.org/cookbook/ru/guix-cookbook.ru.html
https://guix.gnu.org/cookbook/zh-cn/guix-cookbook.zh_CN.html

According to the way back machine this seems to be a recent change - the last known good link is from 2020-04-02:

https://web.archive.org/web/20200402034805/https://guix.gnu.org/cookbook/en/guix-cookbook.html

Is there also a reason that Russian and Chinese don't have pdfs for the cookbook or the manual?

At the moment I do not have a guix development environment to experiment, so I am submitting this bug report.