all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Using GPG Subkeys with git/savannah
@ 2019-02-11 21:00 Björn Höfling
From: Björn Höfling @ 2019-02-11 21:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi Laura,

you wanted to know how to use GPG subkeys. You want to use them for
virtual machines. I found a very nice, practical explanation from the
Debian wiki:

https://wiki.debian.org/Subkeys

What I haven't found out is how/if you can use multiple subkeys for
savannah.gnu.org. Does anyone know about that?

Thanks,

Björn

* Re: Using GPG Subkeys with git/savannah
@ 2019-02-11 21:36 ` Leo Famulari
From: Leo Famulari @ 2019-02-11 21:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Björn Höfling; +Cc: guix-devel

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 10:00:20PM +0100, Björn Höfling wrote:
> What I haven't found out is how/if you can use multiple subkeys for
> savannah.gnu.org. Does anyone know about that?

I use GPG subkeys and I use them for Guix.

Regarding Savannah, I think that the only thing required is to upload
the main public key to one's Savannah account. This key should include
everything necessary.

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Using GPG Subkeys with git/savannah
@ 2019-02-16 18:45 ` Alex Vong
From: Alex Vong @ 2019-02-16 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Björn Höfling; +Cc: guix-devel

Björn Höfling <bjoern.hoefling@bjoernhoefling.de> writes:

> Hi Laura,
>
> you wanted to know how to use GPG subkeys. You want to use them for
> virtual machines. I found a very nice, practical explanation from the
> Debian wiki:
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/Subkeys

Another guide I find useful is:
https://riseup.net/en/security/message-security/openpgp/gpg-best-practices

In particular, it teaches me to use fingerprint instead of key id, and
to use parcimonie to sync keys.

> What I haven't found out is how/if you can use multiple subkeys for
> savannah.gnu.org. Does anyone know about that?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Björn

[-- Attachment #2: signature.asc --]

* Re: Using GPG Subkeys with git/savannah
@ 2019-02-17  2:20   ` Laura Lazzati
From: Laura Lazzati @ 2019-02-17  2:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alex Vong; +Cc: guix-devel

Hi!