Björn Höfling writes: > Hi Laura, > > you wanted to know how to use GPG subkeys. You want to use them for > virtual machines. I found a very nice, practical explanation from the > Debian wiki: > > https://wiki.debian.org/Subkeys > Another guide I find useful is: https://riseup.net/en/security/message-security/openpgp/gpg-best-practices In particular, it teaches me to use fingerprint instead of key id, and to use parcimonie to sync keys. > What I haven't found out is how/if you can use multiple subkeys for > savannah.gnu.org. Does anyone know about that? > > Thanks, > > Björn