unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Outreachy December round
@ 2018-09-05  8:33 Ricardo Wurmus
From: Ricardo Wurmus @ 2018-09-05  8:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

Hi Guix,

the Outreachy December round of internships will open for registrations
on September 10 — this is in less than a week.

The Guix community is welcome to participate in the upcoming round as a
mentoring organization.  In order to participate we need people who
would like to (co-)mentor interns to prepare project proposals and submit
them on the Outreachy website:

    https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/gnu-guix/

Please let us know here *soon* if you would like to mentor an intern and
what project you have in mind, so that we can submit a proposal in
time.  (This takes some time as we would like project proposals to be
detailed enough to contain actionable items and milestones that allow
us to evaluate the intern’s progress.)

Currently, we have no project proposals and no mentors.  I will be
available as a co-mentor.

Thanks!

--
Ricardo