Ricardo Wurmus ezt írta (időpont: 2018. szept. 8., Szo 9:58): > > Ludovic Courtès writes: > > > Ricardo Wurmus skribis: > > > >> The Outreachy organizers have approved GNU Guix to participate in the > >> current round of Outreachy! > > > > Excellent! > > > > Now to think about project proposals… > > The application opening day has been shifted from Monday to Wednesday, > September 12. That’s in four days. > > If you would like to be a co-mentor or you have a good idea for an > internship project, please let us know as soon as you can, so that we > can prepare a proper proposal and submit it in time. > It seem right now that I will have enough time to be a mentor in this round. What about the project we tried last round? Is it valid to resubmit that? (I am not aware of the rules, but I still think that it is relevant). > > So far no project ideas have been submitted nor has anyone come forward > to volunteer as a mentor. > > -- > Ricardo > > >