unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* How would you feel about this derivative logo for Nonguix?
@ 2024-03-06 17:37 Luis Felipe
From: Luis Felipe @ 2024-03-06 17:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel

[-- Attachment #1.1.1: Type: text/plain, Size: 764 bytes --]

Hi,

Nonguix would like to have a logo. @jonsger contacted me asking if I'd
be interested in helping them with that, based on logo ideas from the
community. I don't use nonguix myself, so I thought I wouldn't have the
motivation to design a logo. But I couldn't help it and suggested to
reuse the GNU Guix logo (which is a free cultural work after all) and
proposed the following designs:

https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix/-/issues/317

That page also mentions the reasoning behind the derivative logo.

I don't see any issue if Nonguix uses such a logo (specially variant
D2), but what do you think about it? They don't want to upset the GNU
Guix community.

Cheers,

--
Luis Felipe López Acevedo