Hi, Nonguix would like to have a logo. @jonsger contacted me asking if I'd be interested in helping them with that, based on logo ideas from the community. I don't use nonguix myself, so I thought I wouldn't have the motivation to design a logo. But I couldn't help it and suggested to reuse the GNU Guix logo (which is a free cultural work after all) and proposed the following designs: https://gitlab.com/nonguix/nonguix/-/issues/317 That page also mentions the reasoning behind the derivative logo. I don't see any issue if Nonguix uses such a logo (specially variant D2), but what do you think about it? They don't want to upset the GNU Guix community. Cheers, -- Luis Felipe López Acevedo https://luis-felipe.gitlab.io/