unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Introduce Cuirass and remove Hydra on https://www.gnu.org/software/devel.html
@ 2024-01-08  4:19 Jing Luo
From: Jing Luo @ 2024-01-08  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix Devel

Hi Guix,

I am Jing Luo, a new member from the GNU webmaster team. I noticed that
gnu.org has a page on "GNU Development Resources" [1], which has a
section about "Hydra: Continuous builds and portability testing". As I
know, Guix now uses Cuirass for CI. The text [1] has not been updated
since 2012. Would anyone on this list be interested in writing something
about Cuirass to replace the Hydra section? Or does anyone have other
ideas about this page? You can send an email to webmasters@gnu (plural!)
or just reply to me.

[1] https://www.gnu.org/software/devel.html

--