Hi Guix, I am Jing Luo, a new member from the GNU webmaster team. I noticed that gnu.org has a page on "GNU Development Resources" [1], which has a section about "Hydra: Continuous builds and portability testing". As I know, Guix now uses Cuirass for CI. The text [1] has not been updated since 2012. Would anyone on this list be interested in writing something about Cuirass to replace the Hydra section? Or does anyone have other ideas about this page? You can send an email to webmasters@gnu (plural!) or just reply to me. [1] https://www.gnu.org/software/devel.html -- Jing Luo About me: https://jing.rocks/about/ PGP Fingerprint: 4E09 8D19 00AA 3F72 1899 2614 09B3 316E 13A1 1EFC