unofficial mirror of guix-devel@gnu.org
* Guix Days and Fosdem 2024
@ 2023-09-17 14:42 Manolis Ragkousis
From: Manolis Ragkousis @ 2023-09-17 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix Devel, guile-devel
  Cc: Pjotr Prins, Ludovic Courtès, Andy Wingo,
	Peter Munch-Ellingsen, zimoun, Hisham Muhammad, Jan Nieuwenhuizen,
	William Byrd, Pierre Neidhardt, Ricardo Wurmus, Amirouche,
	Efraim Flashner, Oliver Propst

Hello everyone,

It's that time of the year again. We should start preparing for the Guix
Days 2024 and a Declarative and Minimalistic Computing devroom proposal.

I have created the pages at [1] devroom proposal and [2] Guix days. I
copy pasted the text from last year and updated the year.

We need to update the topic and possible talks, decide on who to honor
in the devroom, etc.

Please update the pages with any input you have or ping us.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!

Manolis and Pjotr

[1] https://libreplanet.org/wiki/FOSDEM2024-devroom-proposal
[2] https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/FOSDEM2024

* GUIX days and FOSDEM 2024
@ 2024-01-04 21:49 Pjotr Prins
From: Pjotr Prins @ 2024-01-04 21:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Guix Devel

Just a quick heads up. Feb 1+2 we are organising Guix days and a devroom at
FOSDEM (Feb 4).

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:Guix/FOSDEM2024

(do add your name if you want to attend - the amount of attendees of
Guix days is limited to some 40).

https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/track/declarative-and-minimalistic-computing/

If you want to meet with the Guix and Guile hackers this is an event
you should not miss out on :). And FOSDEM is itself is free and
amazing. Just look at the Saturday programme:

https://fosdem.org/2024/schedule/day/saturday/

There is something for everyone. If you can't make it in person -
every talk is streamed.

Looking forward to seeing you!

Pj.