Pjotr Prins aliandika: > On Wed, Sep 27, 2023 at 03:34:59PM -0400, Christine Lemmer-Webber wrote: >> Very excited for FOSDEM / Guix Days 2024! Definitely think there's been >> plenty happening in Spritely-land that we'll have some things we want to >> get in front of people, and conversations about how we can best work >> with the greater Guile/Guix ecosystem. >> >> - Christine > > Totally! And glad you plan to be there! I plan to go. I think FOSDEM > is the one conference I never want to miss out on. > > For FOSDEM/Guix days we need one or two people, in addition to Manolis > and myself, to help preparations for the events etc. Oliver, do you > want to help again? Anyone else interested? Me. Also ... > Best way to influence > proceedings is by contributing. Not a heavy task because we split > the work and Manolis always handles the most stressful bit of getting > the speaker list online ;) Seriously Manolis, we are grateful. > > Pj. If VISA issues are a non-issue, I could also help out physically if one points me to how ;) -- (Life is like a pencil that will surely run out, but will leave the beautiful writing of life.) (D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F (hkp://keys.openpgp.org))