* Welcome Mark as new co-maintainer
@ 2014-05-27 21:34 Ludovic Courtès
From: Ludovic Courtès @ 2014-05-27 21:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guile-user, guile-devel; +Cc: Andy Wingo, Mark H Weaver

Hello Guilers,

I’m happy to announce that Mark H. Weaver has now been officially
appointed as Guile co-maintainer by the GNU Project overseers, along
with Andy and myself.

Mark has been doing excellent work on Guile for several years,
tirelessly looking for improvements, fearlessly treading into scary
places like psyntax and I/O ports, so I’m glad to have him officially
on board now.

Welcome, Mark!  :-)

Ludo’.