I have only been a lurker for a while now, but I've seen how much excellent work Mark has put into Guile. This is a very well-deserved honor. Congratulations! On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 11:38 PM, David Pirotte wrote: > Le Tue, 27 May 2014 23:34:32 +0200, > ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) a écrit : > > > Hello Guilers, > > > > I’m happy to announce that Mark H. Weaver has now been officially > > appointed as Guile co-maintainer by the GNU Project overseers, along > > with Andy and myself. > > > > Mark has been doing excellent work on Guile for several years, > > tirelessly looking for improvements, fearlessly treading into scary > > places like psyntax and I/O ports, so I’m glad to have him officially > > on board now. > > > > Welcome, Mark! :-) > > > > Ludo’. > > Awesome news indeed! > Congrat Mark! > > David > > >