* adding Lakota keyboard layouts
@ 2021-05-18  1:29 Grant Shoshin Shangreaux
From: Grant Shoshin Shangreaux @ 2021-05-18  1:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-devel

Hello emacs-devel,

I've created some keyboard layouts for the Lakota language using
quail-define-package and quail-define-rules. I'd like to commit them to
Emacs itself, and would appreciate any suggestions or best practices for
adding them. It looks like they might belong in the lisp/international/
directory?

If I understand the contribution guide correctly, I can send the patch
to the bugs list. I have FSF assignment straightened out. Thanks in
advance for any advice!

-Grant