Eli Zaretskii writes: > Lakota uses the Latin script, right? So I think your input method(s) > should be in the latin-*.el files, depending on whether they are > prefix or postfix. Does that sound right? Yeah that sounds right to me. I'm contributing two orthographies, but they're both based on latin text. Fits in with the Hawaiian methods in the same file. Currently, I just have postfix, but may follow up with prefix input methods in the future. > Thanks. As Robert said, please read CONTRIBUTE and format > accordingly. We generally prefer the patches to be formatted by > "git format-patch" relative to the current master branch, if that is > feasible for you. yes no problem. i'm going to attach the patch here for now, since this thread is already open and there's no "bug" to attach it to yet on the other list. let me know what else may be needed for this patch! thanks